With 1,046m2 of land, and the home set back on the block, this property packs a real punch, and it’s only because the owners are relocating that it is coming to the market.
Boasting 5 bedrooms, a large living area and spacious kitchen, there is really room to move in here. Add to that the spacious yard and an over-size 2 bay shed (6x9m approx) with power and you have the complete package.
New owners can configure this home any way they like! One of the bedrooms at the front is currently used as a nursery, but could easily be converted to an en-suite and walk in robe attached directly to the master!
The main living area is large and separate to the kitchen and dining, offering you that space from the kids watching TV while you have friends over for dinner.
The front of the property is perfect with a nice front deck overlooking the front yard, so you can watch the kids play while you’re having a beer, cooking the BBQ and listening to the rapids of the Barron River!
Of course there are modern features like Air-conditioning, sliding glass windows with security screens, while still having the old world charm of high ceilings and tongue & groove walls with timber floors!
– 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
– Large functional kitchen opening onto dining area
– Separate large double sized living area
– AC to 3 bedrooms and living area
– Deck at front of the house, overlooks front lawn & gardens
– Aluminium windows with security screens
– Double garage/shed with work space (6x9m approx)
– Low maintenance lawn & gardens
– 1,046 m2 block fully fenced for security and privacy
Positioned just minutes from the centre of town and primary schools, with access to the Barron River 100m in one direction, or the Alex Lawson park 100m in the other, you are right in the middle of town.
For more information, or to book your private inspection, call EXCLUSIVE AGENT Remo Esposito at the Central Realty Mareeba office today.