Easter Competition 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Only 1 valid entry per person, per day
- Entry is open to Mareeba District residents and property owners
- All entries must be received by the Central Realty Mareeba office by 8:00am daily starting Tuesday 27th March 2018
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Prize winner will be drawn and announced daily starting Tuesday 27th March 2018 ending 30th March 2018. The winner’s name will be announced on social media sites owned or operated by Central Realty Mareeba. Winners will also be notified directly.
- Central Realty Mareeba will use reasonable efforts to notify the Prize winner by telephone or otherwise to arrange delivery or collection of the Prize. If despite reasonable efforts Central Realty Mareeba is unable to locate or contact the Prize winner within one week after the Prize winner is decided, another Prize winner will be drawn and any subsequent winner will be notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Central Realty Mareeba may, but is not obliged to, publish the results of the Competition. By entering into this Competition the Participant gives their consent for their personal details and the personal details or the Eligible Child to be published if they are a winner.
- A Participant claiming to be the Prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
- Central Realty Mareeba does not accept any responsibility or liability for any variation in the value of the prize.